Please complete the Parliament and Civics Education Rebate (PACER) Application Form to apply for your school's travel subsidy.
The Parliament and Civics Education Rebate (PACER) Program provides a travel subsidy for Year 4-12 students across Australia to visit Parliament House, Old Parliament House and the Australian War Memorial and other national institutions as part of their civics and citizenship education.
- Teachers should read the guidelines carefully before completing the form.
- One form is to be completed per school if more than one school is involved in a travel group.
- To calculate distances please use www.whereis.com.au
- A copy of the excursion itinerary with confirmed booking times must be attached to the form.
- A copy of the Authority For Payment form can be attached to the form.
Please select how you would like to complete your Application from the options below: